RMEI Medical Education LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking a Remote Contract Outcomes Analyst on a per project basis. This position is paid by project and the time commitment for each will vary due to complexity.
The contractor will be provided with data, templated report shell, methodology, and detail necessary to understand the history of the project and the educational initiative upon which it is based. The expectation is that they will take this information and develop a complete and cohesive presentation which is statistically and methodologically sound.
An ideal candidate will have real world experience in an analyst/researcher capacity where they are responsible for validating, cleaning, coding datasets of varying sizes, developing analytical strategies, visually representing data, and developing robust conclusions which are readily understood by a lay audience. Experience and foundational knowledge to adapt a basic methodology to complex and unique datasets, with the goal of being able to “tell the data story” in an accurate and compelling fashion is essential for this role.
Analytics in Independent Medical Education (IME) sits at the intersection of education, medicine, and data science so the ideal contract analyst will have interest and experience in all three. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your existing skillset in analytics/research design/data interpretation to impact the future of patient outcomes through data.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Psychology, Education, Social Sciences or related field, from a four-year college or university, and two or more years related experience and/or training OR equivalent experience. Medical Education experience a plus.
- Proficiency in SPSS and power BI required
- Must be proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Tableau/R is a plus
- Participation in research which contributed to publication or poster is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following concepts; psychometric design, test construction/validation, hypothesis testing in both parametric and non-parametric populations, time-based analysis and modeling
- Experience working with human subjects in a non-experimental setting
- Must be detail-oriented with a preference for structured processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please apply HERE.
RMEI Medical Education LLC, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We participate in the E-Verify employment verification system.